Stamford Hill is a friendly one form entry school in Tottenham. We currently have the following vacancies.
JOB TITLE: Class Teacher (NQTs welcome to apply)
RESPONSIBLE TO: Senior Leadership Team
PAY SCALE: Main Pay Scale (Inner London)
TERMS: Full-time, permanent
Our school is seeking to appoint a dedicated and enthusiastic Class Teacher. To find out more about this very exciting opportunity please contact the school to make an appointment to visit the school or to speak with the a member of the Senior Leadership Team. This post is available for a September start. The application pack can be downloaded via the links below.
Our school can offer you:
– An opportunity for you to make a real difference in the lives of children.
– A supportive school community.
– A welcoming and enthusiastic environment with a talented and dedicated staff team.
The successful candidate will need to have:
– Experience of teaching in a multicultural inner city environment through qualified experience and/or trainee placements
– Very high expectations of pupils and to teach with this held in mind
– A passion for teaching and investing in the development of the profession
– Fantastic resilience with a real ‘can do attitude’
– A wiliness to go over and above ‘the call of duty’
– Strong evidence of professional development
– A great sense of humour.
Visits to Stamford Hill are warmly encouraged and can be organised by contacting the School on 020 8800 2898 or by emailing email@example.com.
Closing date: Thursday 10th May 2018 (midnight)
Interview date: Week commencing 14th May 2018
Start date: September 2018